Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
royalmood.com - Genoa Monumental Cemetery DJ Steel (Cimitero Monumentale di Staglieno) was stretched on a green hillside on the area of one square kilometer,located on a hillside in Genoa, Italy, famous for its monumental sculpture. Covering an area of more than a square kilometre, it is one of the largest cemeteries in Europe. This is a true open-air museum - the local statue of Carrara marble amaze her sad beauty, and make you think about the fragility of life and the impermanence of the world.
|Tags:||Art, Awesome, Bizarre, Cemetery, Genoa, Italy, Monumental, Pics, Sculpture, Story|
|Shared:||6 years, 19 days ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- 12 Santas That Will Scare the Ev...
- ** Roar **
- 10 People Who Have Clearly Made ...
- 16 People Who Are Well on Their ...
- Elijah Blake - Forget You
- King Joel - LET US BREATHE
- Bushrah - Surrender
- The Living God - JOHN'S CROSSING...
- You Gotta Work....From Eclectic ...
- Die Bürgschaft (Peter Frankenfeld)