Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
You found probably the funniest site of the internet! Share and discover hilarious, crazy and weird videos, images or what ever you want and find people who share your sense of humour.
We suggest English as your preferred language. You can change the language next to the bendecho logo.Let it rock! ;-)
jaffamood.com - The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is a museum in Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia. The site is a former high school which was used as the notorious Security prison 21 (S-21) by the Khmer Rouge regime from its rise to power in 1975 to its fall in 1979.
|Tags:||Awesome, Bizarre, Cambodia, Cruelty, Genocide, Museum, Phnom Penh, Pics, Security Prison|
|Shared:||6 years, 1 month ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- 12 Santas That Will Scare the Ev...
- ** Roar **
- 10 People Who Have Clearly Made ...
- 16 People Who Are Well on Their ...
- Elijah Blake - Forget You
- King Joel - LET US BREATHE
- Bushrah - Surrender
- The Living God - JOHN'S CROSSING...
- You Gotta Work....From Eclectic ...
- Die Bürgschaft (Peter Frankenfeld)