Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
krizzyla.blogspot.com - Healthy sex is less clinical and much sexier than you think. It's not all about disease prevention or neurology (although is it about that too). It's more about fantasies and enjoying sex the way you want to. Dr. Sonia Borg, an accomplished sexologist and author of the books Oral Sex He'll Never Forget (currently available on Amazon.com) and Oral Sex She'll Never Forget (due out this March), identifies healthy sex as "feeling good about the sex we're having." It's essential, she says, that no one - not even professionals - should define "healthy" or "normal" sex for others. Sexuality is a personal thing, and, consequently what makes for a healthy sex life is going to be different for different people.
|Tags:||Feeling Good About The Sex, Good Sex, Healthy Sex|
|Shared:||5 years, 11 months ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- 12 Santas That Will Scare the Ev...
- ** Roar **
- 10 People Who Have Clearly Made ...
- 16 People Who Are Well on Their ...
- Elijah Blake - Forget You
- King Joel - LET US BREATHE
- Bushrah - Surrender
- The Living God - JOHN'S CROSSING...
- You Gotta Work....From Eclectic ...
- Die Bürgschaft (Peter Frankenfeld)