Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
You found probably the funniest site of the internet! Share and discover hilarious, crazy and weird videos, images or what ever you want and find people who share your sense of humour.
We suggest English as your preferred language. You can change the language next to the bendecho logo.Let it rock! ;-)
dumage.com - Around the 5th age we learn to tie shoelaces and then we tie them whole life. Laces on shoes, on sneakers, on ice skates... colorful, single color, different... make us feel joyful, elegant, funny, interesting... and they speak a lot of our personality, our character.
|Tags:||Photos, Shoelace, Shoes, Sneakers, Tie, Tips|
|Shared:||6 years, 8 months ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- 12 Santas That Will Scare the Ev...
- ** Roar **
- 10 People Who Have Clearly Made ...
- 16 People Who Are Well on Their ...
- Elijah Blake - Forget You
- King Joel - LET US BREATHE
- Bushrah - Surrender
- The Living God - JOHN'S CROSSING...
- You Gotta Work....From Eclectic ...
- Die Bürgschaft (Peter Frankenfeld)