Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
You found probably the funniest site of the internet! Share and discover hilarious, crazy and weird videos, images or what ever you want and find people who share your sense of humour.
We suggest English as your preferred language. You can change the language next to the bendecho logo.Let it rock! ;-)
liveleak.com - Jilin, China - Kites may date back as far as 3000 years, where they were made from bamboo and silk in China. Exactly how or when a kite was first flown is a mystery, but one legend suggests that when a Chinese farmer tied a string to his hat to keep it from blowing away in a strong wind, the first kite was born. Another theory suggests that to make a high official's banner more visible, it was st More. Rengthened with a bamboo frame and flown.
|Tags:||3000 Years, Bamboo, China, Dragon Kites, Flown, Jilin, Tradition, Wind|
|Shared:||6 years, 7 months ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- Corrington Wheeler - “Your Erron...
- Blacktop Mojo - “Where the Wind ...
- Auf großer Tour den Natursteig S...
- Holiday South Africa (wildlife p...
- Booty Twerk Challenge (Mapouka D...
- Facial Expressions of Adult Movi...
- Amazing Blue Holes in Bahamas
- Professional autoloader-loser
- Professional Tattoos
- Naked and Funny. Surprise in fit...