Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
fellowgamer.com - Black Ops’ single-player campaign puts players in fictional scenarios occurring within actual historical events. It starts in the 60s, during a time of conflict in the south-east Asian tropics, and ongoing undercover operations in Russia to prevent a third World War. “We’re not shying away from the brutality of war,” tells Olin, who’s keen to garner an emotional response from this year’s game, something the gung-ho nature of its predecessors has failed to get off the ground.
|Tags:||Cod, Ps3 Game, Videogame|
|Shared:||6 years, 4 months ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- Sit - P.Carrera
- Tony Valor - "Up & Away" ft. Mar...
- The Christopher Brothers -"Let M...
- Tafari - Unforgettable
- Gold Standard Ltd - Party Don't ...
- Yalee - Friends With Benefits
- Damar Jackson - Calling Me
- MAJOR - Why I Love You
- The Farmworker
- Amilia Spicer - "Fill Me Up"