Sprache in Deutsch ändern |
Hooray! You've made it!
royalmood.com - In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries the panorama painting was the height of the illusory immersive experience. Since the Renaissance and through the Enlightenment the visual had been increasingly privileged as a locus of knowledge. Vision became equated with knowledge. The economic and political agendas of Europe’s colonial powers fuelled the development of increasing realism in painting, particularly in the medium of landscape..
|Tags:||Awesome, Bizarre, Cool, Illusion, Mind Blowing, Paintings, Pics, Vertigo|
|Shared:||5 years, 6 months ago|
Add a comment
Rising Upcoming Votes
Stuff of the Month
- Auf großer Tour durch Ehr
- Ryan Chernin - Ashtray Kisses
- Siparila Wood
- Joe Stanford - “A Holy Night”
- Jaee Logan - “Morning”
- Wayne Olivieri - “I Love Christm...
- Manafest - “Fearless”
- Jalen Santoy - “Foreplay”
- Twista - “Next To You” (feat. Je...
- Snuttock - “Attention” (Leather ...